Thursday, March 19, 2009

Deregister the Club

I am planning to deregister (disband) the HELP Ultimate Frisbee club.

However, some of you might want the club to stay. After all, Carroll and the old HELP teams have been working hard to raise this club to be one of the most "active" club in the whole HELP.

However, like I said, every time there's an activity participation required by DSA, no one but me will have to attend it. If that's how it's going to be, I am just going to disband the club as it's a waste of time to go to meetings after meetings and talks after talks for a club that the members could care less.

We have already acquired new members, so that's it.

I have created a poll here and I hope you will vote in it. On 25th of March, I will make the final decision on what the club's fate will be based on the results of the poll. Please only vote once.

Spread the words please to other members and ask them to vote. That's the last thing you can do for the club.

Do You Think HELP Ultimate Frisbee Club Should be Disbanded?
YES...DO IT QUICKLY
NO...
poll for your website

No comments:

Post a Comment